Wisconsin Weather: Always Something to Consider
There is a long standing joke in Wisconsin..if you don’t like the weather, wait fifteen minutes!
In Wisconsin, we get it all, freezing,snowy,muggy,hot, beautiful,mild and rainy.
The change of weather can be an adventure and it can change on the dime in our state,
which makes it difficult sometimes to plan ahead and also how to prepare your trips in the city and even how to prepare your vehicle.
Well the obvious thing would be to watch the forecast as much as possible, but again our weather changes quickly and sometimes they get it wrong.
The best thing to do is use your common sense. Of course watch the forecast, but always be prepared for anything.
- Make sure you have the proper clothing on
- Use your own senses, what does it look like, what does it feel like
- Make sure your vehicle is in good shape (oil changes, tires, plenty of gas etc.)
- Watch your speed, slow down when appropriate
- Make sure you have a cell phone
These are just small tips and advice you can do to keep yourself and your loved ones safe in this unpredictable Wisconsin weather.